We need someone of a new, not yet known to the nature profession — personal health analyst.
If you love people, are interested in the topics of health, productivity, read a lot, love to analyze everything and find creative solutions, this job is specially for you.
It would be great if you have experience of a business analyst, tester, technical support specialist (it gives us hope of your IT knowledge and ability to analyze information).
The training program, which you will pass during the test period, will be beneficial even for yourself, because you will begin to understand the issues of sleep, stress, nutrition, physiology, sport, etc., which in the end will be useful not only for us but also personally for you and your family. English language proficiency at a level, sufficient for correspondence, would be a huge plus.
What exactly have to do?
- Communicate with people;
- Create good mood for them;
- Analyze their data and a way of life;
- Discuss the experiments and recommendations with experts;
- Analyze the results of experiments;
- Discuss user recommendations, help implement them and to do whatever it takes to help our users to start to live healthy and efficient lifestyle, starting from the recommendations of the gadgets up to the emotional support.
What you will you learn through working with us?
- All that professional wellness coaches know;
- How to operate the latest technology in the health industry;
- How the various parameters of a person’s life (how he feels, what he does and what surrounds it) are interconnected;
- How to help a person to build his unique and the most useful lifestyle by making small but thoughtful changes.
- You can work remotely, but if anything, we have an extremely cozy St. Petersburg office, an office in Novosibirsk Akademgorodok. If you are from Moscow, we will probably have to open our office there too
- You will have to learn a lot
- Money paid depending on the results of the interview and schedule of work — 50-60 thousand rubles with a clear growth opportunity depending on the results of the test period (how cool you’ll handle it).
To get the interview — send us a link to a PDF file in which you analyze the causes of the differences in the quality and duration of sleep in different countries on the basis of these data.
Send us your CV, cover letter and the link to your analysis to [email protected] or use the form below.